Welcome, You are about to enter the International Finance Corporation LTD Webpage.
Please read the following legal and regulatory information which applies to our company status, use of this website and information about any investment in our products referred to in this website (the "Site").
1. General information
- This Site provides general information about International Finance Corporation LTD (“IFC”) services.
- This Site has been produced for information purposes only and the views contained in it are not to be taken as investment or tax advice about our products or a recommendation to buy or sell any investment. This information should not be regarded as giving you investment or tax advice about our products. If you are unclear about any of the information on this Site or its suitability for you, please contact your financial or tax adviser, or an independent financial or tax adviser before making any investment or financial decisions. (Reliance upon information in the Site is at the sole discretion of the reader).
- Any research described in this Site has been obtained by us for our own purpose. The results of such research are being made available as additional information and do not necessarily reflect our views.
- Any forecasts, figures, opinions, statements of financial market trends or investment techniques and strategies expressed are unless otherwise stated our own at the date of the relevant content. They are considered to be reliable at the time of writing, may not be all-inclusive and their accuracy and any forecasts are not guaranteed. They may be subject to change without reference or notification to you. Please note that any decision to make an investment should not be made on the basis of information contained in this Site only.
- This Site should not be accessed by any person in any jurisdiction where (by reason of that person's nationality, residence or otherwise) the publication or availability of this Site is prohibited. In particular, this Site is reserved exclusively for non-US Persons*. The information in this Site is not for distribution to and does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of any offer to buy any securities in the United States of America to or for the benefit of US Persons.
- Announcement of this internet web site does not constitute any offer or any invitation or any other kind of solicitation to participate on IFC business.
- Messages that you send to us by e-mail may not be secure. We recommend that you do not send any confidential information to us by e-mail as it may be intercepted by a third party. If you choose to send any confidential information to us via e-mail you do so at your own risk. We do not accept any responsibility for the security or integrity of such information.
- We will try to keep this site operational at all times. However, we cannot guarantee that this Site or any of the features on it will always be available.
- The hyperlinks provided on this Site are only provided for information and convenience purposes. IFC is not responsible for the content of external internet sites that link to or are accessible from this Site. IFC does not assume any responsibility or liability with respect to any website accessed via this Site.
- This Site may contain or be linked to advice or statements of third parties. We make no representation as to the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or suitability of such information. As we have not and will not review or update such information, we caution you that any use made of such information is at your own risk.
2. Privacy and cookie policies
should consult their own professional advisers on the tax implications of making an investment in, holding or disposing of any IFC Fund and the receipt of distributions with respect to such a fund.
* A US Person is:
- any individual person in the United States;
- any partnership, trust, or corporation organised or incorporated under the laws of the United States;
- any agency or branch of a non-US entity located in the United States;
- any discretionary account or similar account (other than an estate or trust) held by a dealer or other fiduciary organised, incorporated, or, if an individual, resident in the United States
- any estate of which any executor or administrator is a US Person;
- any trust of which any trustee is a US Person;
- any discretionary account or similar account (other than an estate or trust) held by a dealer or other fiduciary for the benefit or account of a US Person; or
- any partnership of which any partner is a US Person.
Certain restrictions also apply to any direct holding by an individual who is a US citizen or a US tax resident or any non-US partnership, non-US trust or similar tax transparent non-US entity that has any partner, beneficiary or owner that is a US Person, US citizen or US tax resident.
Should a Shareholder become a (i) US Person, (ii) US citizen, (iii) US tax resident or (iv) specified US person for purposes of the US Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA), such person may be subject to US withholding taxes and tax reporting to any relevant tax authority.
Some of the facilities detailed on this web site are not subject to the provisions of the United Kingdom financial services act 1986 or any amendment thereto ("the act"). These facilities are specifically exempted from the act by way of note 5 to clause 13b of part i of the act. 'IFC' is not registered as a financial adviser under the act and it does not offer any form of investment or legal advice, nor provide or sell any form of investment or security as defined within the act.
Some of the facilities detailed on this web site are subject to the regulations of the US Federal Securities act of 1934 and therefore will be handled by licensed partners of the company some of the facilities are subject to different regulations and are handled under special SEC Rule 144a (private placements) for unregistered issues.
Key investment risks
- It is important that you read the relevant documentation before you invest in International Finance Corporation LTD (“IFC”) defined contribution service and funds to ensure you understand the specific risks involved and to determine whether it is a suitable product for you.
- Estimates of future returns, price information or indications of past performance on this Site are for information purposes only, are subject to change without notice, and should not be construed as a guarantee of future performance. International Finance Corporation LTD (“IFC”) makes no representations or guarantees as to the accuracy or reliability of any such price information, return estimates or indications of past performance.
- Exchange rate changes may cause the value of underlying overseas investments to go down as well as up. Changes in currency rates of exchange may have an adverse effect on the value or income (if any) of the International Finance Corporation LTD (“IFC”) Asset Management’s defined contribution service and funds.
- The level of tax benefits and liabilities will depend on individual circumstances and may be subject to change in the future.
4. Combating Financial Crime
We are committed to combating financial crime and the prevention of money laundering. Accordingly we may need to verify your identity and carry out appropriate security checks.
and its domestic subsidiaries are a Group of companies and private individuals, each parent company is registered under domestic laws and is acting under its own responsibility, each individual acting under his own full responsibility.
- Any confirmation, offer, agreement or any other kind of cooperation, brought by unregistered intermediaries will not be accepted and valid unless at least the CEO or one director of the company and the compliance dept. of the company has approved the legal circumstances, the Money laundering checks and proper qualification of said business.
- The domestic offices of the IFC are liaison offices and are bounded to the statutes and legal places of the main company. All contracts are under jurisdiction of the United States of America or Germany and are valid only with due signatures of at least two members of the board of directors.
- IFC has not authorized any individual to receive upfront payments or other remunerations for introducing the partners.
- Every partner of IFC can identify himself with a valid copy of his authorisation which can be negotiated through the legal department of the company.
We believe that the information on this Site is accurate as at the date of publication. We cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy, suitability or completeness of any such information or the availability of the Site. We accept no liability for any data transmission errors such as data loss or damage or alteration of any kind. Accordingly, save for any liability that it may have under the U.K. Financial Services and Marketing Act 2000 (or any replacement legislation in so far as such legislation permits such a statement to be made), we exclude any liability for any loss (direct, indirect or consequential) arising from the use of any part of this Site and any liability in respect of any errors or omissions by us and any other relevant third parties. Nothing in the Site should be regarded as constituting legal, tax or investment advice. This Site is governed by the laws of England.
All copyright, patent, intellectual and other property in the information contained in this Site is held by International Finance Corporation LTD (“IFC”). No rights of any kind are licensed or assigned or shall otherwise pass to persons accessing this information. You may download or print copies of the reports or information contained within this Site for your own private non-commercial use only, provided that you do not change any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notices; all other copying, reproducing, transmitting, distributing or displaying of material on this Site (by any means and in whole or in part) is prohibited.